Business Support Fund Third Round
Applications are now open for the third round of the Business Support Fund in Victoria.
Notably an additional criteria has been added for eligibility. Only businesses in specific sectors will be eligible for the grant.
- operate a business in an eligible sector, and
- operate a business located within Victoria; and
- participate in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme; and
- employ people and be registered with WorkSafe; and
- have had an annual payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20; and
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST); and
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN); and
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
An eligible business will receive:
- $10,000 if its annual payroll is less than $650,000
- $15,000 if its annual payroll is between $650,000 and $3 million
- $20,000 if its payroll is between $3 million and $10 million
Applications are open and will close on 23 November 2020 or when funds are exhausted (which ever is earlier).
Information can be found at Business Victoria.