Business Support Fund Expansion
The Victorian Government has announced an expansion of its Business Support Fund program for businesses affected by the reintroduction of Stage 3 restrictions in metropolitan Melbourne and the Mitchell Shire.
A one-off grant of $5000 is available to eligible businesses located in the affected areas.
- operate a business located in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire
- be a participant in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme
- employ people
- be registered with WorkSafe on 30 June 2020
- have an annual payroll of less than $3 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) as at 30 June 2020
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
To apply go to https://www.business.vic.gov.au/support-for-your-business/grants-and-assistance/business-support-package/business-support-fund and apply before 19 August 2020.
You will need a utility bill, lease or council rates notice to establish your location, most recent JobKeeper monthly declaration and your Workcover Employer Number.